|Project # 287 of this year|
- A2 size card using white cardstock cardbase
- All background papers from paper packs from Walmart
- Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl folder
- ELEGANT EDGES "butterfly2" Oblong p. 51 cut @ 3 1/2" with shadow
- LOVE YOU A LATTE "cup 1" cut @ 2"
- Jute added for embellishment (this stuff is more than a year old!)
- The metal and bead hanging from the button is actually leftover goodness from my daughter. She used to make tons of earings when she was in highschool (that was more than 4 years ago). This stuff has been sitting in a box not being used, so she passed it on to me and said maybe i can use some of it on my cards. Ummmm.... Yes!
- Cardz TV Stamps "FAQ's" set used for sentiment
- The sentiment is stamped on the back of a ticket (I bought a huge ticket roll from Walmart and use them for so many sentiments! Perfect size!)
- Everything is inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink
|Cardz TV Stamps "FAQ's" set|
I craft in our daughter, Bonnie's, bedroom. We are in a small apartment, and there just isn't anywhere else for me to set up my Cricut and papers. So she shares her room with me when I craft. Lately she has been wanting to help me. She held the jute cardboard thingie and untwisted it while I was wrapping it around the bottom of my card. Then she held down the card pieces while I was deciding how to lay this out. She's so cute. I probably should mention for those of you who are new here, that Bonnie has special needs. She's completely precious. Just wanted to share.
This is my entry into the following challenges:
Crafts and Me #89 Anything Goes
Divas By Design #40 to die for (die cuts)
Simon Says Stamp & Show - a bit of brown
The Crafty Pad #175 Food (does a beverage count as food?)
Allsorts #159 paper piecing or piercing (piecing together these die cuts)
Thanks for stopping by today! Smiles :) Janis