Crafting for all Seasons... Click here
Pause Dream Enjoy Ch# 23... Click here
Pause Dream Enjoy Design Team Call... Click Here
Paper Playtime Ch# 76... Click here
Welcome to Cricut Cardz Challenge #110 "I'm So Glad You're My Dad!" For this challenge, Mary has asked us to create a card for Father's Day using any cartridges and colors we'd like!
|Project # 239 of this year|
|ACTION WOBBLE ACTION!!!|
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Background papers HOOT HOOT from Hobby Lobby:
- Yellow cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- Teal cut @ 3 3/4" x 5"
- Dotted paper is also from HOOT HOOT pack grabbed from my scraps
- Ribbon from the Dollar Store
- 3 BIRDS ON PARADE for Disguise Birdie p. 36 cut @ 3 1/2"
- Corner Punch used in upper right hand corner where a button was added
- CARDZ TV STAMPS It's A Guy Thing for "Happy Father's Day!"
- CARDZ TV STAMPS Farmyard Funnies for "You QUACK me up!"
Please click on links below to go shopping or learn more about the products I used in this project!
Fab 'n' Funky #125 Father's Day
Papercraft Star #101 Father's Day
Whimsy Inspiration #43 Buttons and Bows
Tuesday Throwdown #102 Critters
Craft Your Days Away BINGO (I chose button, ribbon, and die cut)
Emergency Crafters Things with Wings
Celebrate the Occasion #66 Father's Day
Crafty Sentiments - Father's Day
Die Cuttin' Divas #69 Happy Father's Day
Flourishes #173 Father's Day
LEJ Designs #7 Male projects
Paper and Such Designs - Feathered Friends
Use It Tuesdays #33 Dad (hoarded supply... This polka paper the bird is cut with - and that was the last of it. :( )