For Pause Dream Enjoy Ch# 23... Click here
For Pause Dream Enjoy Design Team Call... Click Here
Good morning. Be sure and see the links above for lots of cool stuff going on right now that I don't want you to miss! I've made a card for some challenges going on right now. I just love challenge blogs!!
|Project # 257 of this year|
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Beige mat cut @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8
- Blue dotted background mat cut @ 4" x 5 1/4" and run through D'vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder, then inked on the swirls with blue chalk in by Colorbox and again with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress ink to highlight some of the swirls in the sky
- Green mat cut @ 1/2" then punched with Fiskar's grass punch. It was run through the Checkered Board Cuttlebug folder and inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress ink to highlight the embossing
- Brown twine from TSQ Royal Castle Shoppe
- Sentiment from TSQ Royal Castle Shoppe "Royal Garden" stamp set and stamped on the back of a ticket, trimmed, then inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress ink (I bought a roll of tickets from Walmart that I've been using mostly for sentiment stamp matting - works out great!)
- Button from Hobby Lobby
- EVERYDAY POP-UP CARDS Hot Air Balloon p. 39 cut @ 3" including Shadow then added to card with 2 thicknesses of foam tape for dimension
- Papers from My Mind's Eye COMPLETE BOY paper pack from Hobby Lobby
This is my submission for the following challenges:
- Charisma Cards #22 Travel (hot air balloon)
- Quirky Crafts #12 Up Up and Away (something you see in the sky) (hot air balloon)
- Crafts 4 Eternity #75 Travel (hot air balloon)
- Crafty Catz #136 Summer Time
- Fun with Shapes & More (must include die cut / punch) Summer (hot air balloon and grass punch)
- HotShot Crafts #9 Distress Inks (Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress inks around everything!)
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I really appreciate you guys checking up on me to see what I'm up to. I'd love it if you would pop over to my Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge blog and enter a BEACH Theme project for our Ch#23 and become a follower. Big Smiles! Enjoy your day! :) Janis
A fabulous and wonderful card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx
What an adorable card with magnificent papers ! Bravo ! It's very successful !ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week on the theme which I chose : travel.
Hugs from France.
Love your card Janis and so perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity Travel challenge.ReplyDelete
Super card. Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Distress Inks Challenge.ReplyDelete
p.s. Have you LIKED our FB page? You could win a £50 Goody Bag. Please SPREAD THE WORD...............
lovely travel cardReplyDelete
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
What a fun card! Would love to go on a hot air balloon ride.ReplyDelete
Lovely card, love all your inking and perfect image for our up up and away challenge over at Quirky Crafts!ReplyDelete
Love your hot air balloon card Janis, it is Fantastic!ReplyDelete
Hio Janis, Love your fabulous card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xxReplyDelete
Great card and especially love the sentiment.ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Best wishes, Sharon
this is a very cute card. thank you for joining us at fun with shapes and more!ReplyDelete
Fabulous card Janis! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs xReplyDelete
I love the bunting on the balloon!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog
Lovely card and thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ this week.xxReplyDelete
Wonderful! Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Distress Inks challengeReplyDelete
Check Hot Shot Craft shop for new items