Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges Design Team Call... Click here
Good afternoon! Don't miss Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges #24 that starts today. You can see my post about it HERE or hop over to PDE Challenge blog and submit your own project and see the DT's projects HERE. Oh, and in case you haven't heard, PDE Challenge Blog is having a Design Team Call! See the details about that HERE.
I made a TOAD-ally fun card this afternoon for some challenges going on right now. Want to play along? I've listed the challenges I'm entering this card into at the bottom of the post. I'm sure they would love it if you clicked over and played along too. I love challenges!!
|Project # 283 of this year|
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Background paper from My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found" stack
- ELEGANT EDGES p. 23 Oblong with Shadow cut @ 3 1/2 for shape at top of card
- DOODLECHARMS Sun p. 96 cut @ 1 1/2"
- CREATE A CRITTER Frog p. 24 cut @ 2"
- CREATE A CRITTER Grasses p. 45 cut @ 1" and some @ 3/4" in greens and yellows
- CREATE A CRITTER Kite (forgot what page - it's the page with the giraffe) cut @ 1 1/2"
- D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing folder for Sun
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Critter Captions" for sentiment stamp
- Everything inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink
|My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found"|
|CARDZ TV STAMPS|
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a fun weekend. :) Janis
Entered into these challenges:
ATCs & Cards with Attitude #16 Anything Goes
Card Crafter's Circle #27 Card with a sentiment
Crafty Catz - Embossing
Fat Pages & Cards with Attitude #16 Anything Goes
Polka Doodles - Summer Scene