For info on the PDE Challenges Design Team Call.... Click Here
Welcome to the weekend! Mary @ Cardz TV has a great challenge for us this weekend. It starts Friday, June 8th and ends Sunday, June 10th. I hope you all will get a chance to play along with us! For CTV Ch#10, Mary has asked us to create a card, gift, or craft project for a masculine birthday or Father's Day. I can't wait to show you my card! I had fun making it and using these patriotic papers!! Try to enter her challenge because 1 lucky person is going to win 1 set of CTV Stamps - winner's choice! Woo-Hoo!
|Project # 238 of this year|
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Black mat cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- Blue Stars & Lines mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 5" (We R Memory Keepers - Yankee Doodles)
- Banner cut @ 2 1/2" using ART PHILOSOPHY "Banner 6" p. 69
- STAND & SALUTE for soldier p. 40 cut @ 4"
- Heart button was given to me by a friend last February! (That's pretty old)
- Twine from TSQ Royal Castle Shoppe
C.R.A.F.T. #158 Male Card
Samuel Taylor's Challenge - Red, white, and blue
Sarah Hurley Ch# 68 Red, white, and blue
S J Papercrafts - All about the boy plus use something old from your stash
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a fun weekend! :) Janis