Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Slice of Summer


Paper Playtime Ch#77... Anything Goes plus add a sentiment.... click here
Pause Dream Enjoy Ch#25... 3 Things... click here


Hi, guys! I had such a great time today at lunch because I got to meet up with one of my crafting friends and fellow Design Team Sister, Sherri of The Squeaky Scraper. How cool is that?! She was traveling through leaving Florida and heading to North Carolina, so she passed right by the exit we live off of in South Carolina. We met at Rush's for lunch. My daughter, Bonnie, went with me, and I got to meet Sherri and her husband. I love all my crafting friends!

Me, Bonnie, Sherri of The Squeaky Scrapper
I was going to give her Rabbit Ears in the photo, but decided I better not. LOL

When I got home, I decided to finish up a card to post for today.

Project #300 of this year



Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you tomorrow! Smiles :) Janis

This is my submission for the following challenges:
Bearly Mine #41 Anything Goes
Craft Room Challenge - Friendship
Clear It Out - Anything Goes plus more than 1 ribbon on project (ribbon added under sentiment & for bow)
Creative Card Crew #13 1-2-3 (1 digi image, 2 ribbons (bow and under sentiment), 3 dew drops)
Digital Tuesday #166 Amazing Animals (digi animals image)
LEG Designs #9 Summer's Here
Oldie But Goodie - Summer Holidays (Digi image is about a year old for me)
Party Time Tuesdays #74 Anything Goes
Sassy Cheryl's #121 Summer
Sweet Stamps #71 Patriotic or Summer (I chose Summer)
Tuesday Throwdown #104 Gingham (gingham ribbon - I love gingham!)
Twisted Tuesday - Something refreshing plus bonus of adding the color red (refreshing watermelon, red watermelon)
That Craft Place - Green (green image and sentiment matting, green in image, green gingham ribbon and bow)