Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a fantastic week. We are getting back in the routine of things after being on vacation last week with all our kids and their families. What a blast we had! I was going to post some vacation photos, but decided you probably just want to see what I crafted for today's post, huh? (Maybe I'll sneak some vacation photos at the end of this post.) OH! The puppies had their routine vet visit on Monday. They are doing great and both weigh 19 pounds now. WOW! They are solid. More good news from the vet - Mary Ann has outgrown her heart murmur. Yeah!
I created 3 tags today and will post one for today, one tomorrow, and one for Saturday. I think they all turned out pretty darn cute.
Miss Kate Cuttables "Tags & Backgrounds
- I created a shadow layer in the Silhouette software.
- I also used the knife tool to cut off a small portion of the bottom of the tag in the Silhouette software to cut out with pattern paper and layer on top of the tag.
- Edges inked with Tim Holtz "Tea Dye" distress ink
- Image adhered with foam tape (Royal Castle Shoppe)
- Chalk added to cheeks
- White gel pen (Royal Castle Shoppe) used for eyes, freckles and ears
- Teddy Bear stamped & paper pieced
- Bic pen used for mouth
Ribbon and twine from stash
Dotted pattern paper from Ki (Walmart)
Isn't it darling? I just love it!
Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see vacation photos, they are below. If not, that's cool too. See you tomorrow!
Okay, here are some pics from the family beach vacation. We had more people with us than the photos I'm showing, but this gives you a good idea. It was a GREAT vacation!
The day we left we were driving through ice and it was snowing.... but once we got to the beach.. gorgeous. Okay the cold wind wasn't fun, but it was sunny, and it was the BEACH!
Believe it or not, that is the moon over the ocean. It was so bright!
Tom did a great job running the Myrtle Beach Half Marathon! Run, Tom, Run!!
The day we got back home, all the snow and ice was gone, and the weather outside was perfect for sitting outside and letting the sun kiss our faces.
Hugs! :) Janis