Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Birthday to You

Today I'm showing you my green birthday candle card, and in a few weeks I'll be showing you his blue buddy!


Pattern papers from BoBunny
Birthday Candle from My Scrap Chick
White gel pen added to eyes and cheeks
Chalk added to cheeks
Everything inked around the edges with various colors
Word Bubble from Silhouette Online Store
Sentiment from Stampin' Up "Timeless Talk"
Candle, nose, and Word Bubble both adhered with foam squares

Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis

5 comments:

  1. This is so fun and cheerful. Love the mix of design papers and the button with the twine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to buy that file!!!! TOO darn cute!
    I think I should tell you that my Bday is in June...just incase..:)
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie.
    He is sure to make someone so happy.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete