I have a very sweet friend who is much younger than I am, married, and has a toddler. Recently she was doing the dishes and noticed her arm felt numb. She laid down for a while thinking her blood pressure was out of whack. When the numbness did not subside, her husband took her to the doctor. She spent the next 3 days in the hospital. She had a STROKE! Can you believe it? The doctor says he thinks she can make a full recovery, but what a scare. I made this card to send to her just to let her know I'm thinking of her and wish her well really soon.
- ART PHILOSOPHY Tag feature for "Cricle 3" p. 41 cut @ 4 1/2"
- Circle 3 cut again as the base cut @ 4" with a leaf pattern paper
- Flowers added in layers and adhered with an Antique Brad
- CAMPIN' CRITTERS for Red Nurse Bird p. 45 cut @ 3" with shadow feature and adhered with foam tape
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Encouraging Thoughts" for sentiment stamped on the back of a ticket. I bought a roll of tickets from Walmart several months ago. I don't think I'll run out until 2014. LOL
- Blue rhinestones added to bird eyes
- Ribbon and fuzzy string added for enhancement.
Shop CARDZ TV STAMPS for stamps and foam tape... HERE
Shop CTMH projects including the Art Philosophy cartridge... HERE
Thanks for stopping by today!