Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Friday, December 14, 2012

Cut It Up Ch# 8 "White Elegance"

PDE Ch# 50 "Snow"... HERE
CTVS Ch# 21 "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"... HERE
Cut It Up Ch# 8 "White Elegance"... HERE


Cut It Up Ch#8
"White Elegance"
Create an ALL white card with only a small touch of one other color and a DIE CUT
Challenge ends Dec. 26th @ NOON EST

Prize sponsored by Cut It Up



Here is my project for this challenge:

#M511
  • WRAP IT UP Tag p. 26 cut @ 4 1/2"
  • White layer embossed with "Swiss Dots" Cuttlebug folder
  • MFPS Sentiment on back from "Ivy and Blossoms" stamp set
  • Craft Thread from Walmart
  • Lace from a sweet friend!
  • Studio 112 Pearl
Thanks for stopping by today!
:) Janis

9 comments:

  1. Your tag is gorgeous!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness now that's a challenge. I"m not so sure that I could pull it off near as well as you. You did a great job - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis, this tag is beautiful! I love the pearl and the lace and that pop of blue, gorgeous! Awesome tag my friend!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag, so Pretty and elegant!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Have a wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Janis. Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty tag! I love how you added the lace and the embossing looks great! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice tab! I am so glad to see that you are using your cuttlebug!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack