Friday, December 14, 2012

PDE Ch# 50: SNOW!

PDE Ch# 50 "Snow"... HERE
CTVS Ch# 21 "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"... HERE
Cut It Up Ch# 8 "White Elegance"... HERE


Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Ch#50: SNOW!
Create any type of project featuring SNOW.
Starts: Friday, December 14th 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, December 20th , Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, December 20th late afternoon

Our Sponsor this challenge is



Fresh Brewed Designs
http://freshbreweddesgins.com/
Prize: $15 Gift Certificate


Here is my project for this challenge:
(Note... you can make any type of project. It does not have to be a tag. I'm choosing to make tags for all the PDE Challenges this year and putting them all together with a binding ring. I decorate the fronts with the current theme and chat on the back. At the end of the year I'll have a 52 page mini book!)



#501

  • ELEGANT EDGES "Swirl 2" p. 39 cut @ 4 1/2" with shadow
  • CREATE A CRITTER 2 Owl p. 65 cut @ 3"
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS "Snow Day" for "Snow" sentiment and "For the Birds" set for "Night Owl" sentiment (shop here)
Come play with us!
Janis


Come play with us!
...

3 comments:

  1. Love your snowy owl Janis, I never think of mixing and matching my stamps like that!

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fond of Owls and your snow creation. I posted a snow photo along with my snow creation of snow we had in Central TX this past wk. Please ck it out.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another challenge - I say - Don't let it snow - until Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and then stop snowing! LOL

    ReplyDelete