Today is Christmas Eve Eve. Can you believe it? WOW!
Here is a Thank You card I'm mailing to a friend of mine.
- Kraft card base 4" x 5 1/4"
- Yellow mat cut @ 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- Blue flower mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 5"
- DISNEY BEST OF PIXAR Cricut cartridge for little girl p. 50 cut @ 4" with Shadow feature and adhered with foam tape for dimension
- Her eyes were highlighted with a white gel pen
- Her cheeks were accented with red chalk and freckles added with a white gel pen
- Sentiment oval matting also from DISNEY BEST OF PIXAR p. 50 cut @ 1" and the shadow was stretched and pulled for a wider border around the pink
- Craft yarn from Walmart used for bow on button
- Pattern papers from 6"x 6" Bundle Authentique "Delightful" collection
Enjoy your week.