MFPS Dec Hop Day 4... HERE
Mark's Finest Papers December Blog Hop!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I have some cute projects to show you using the new stamp set from MFPS "Kilt Fun."
- ELEGANT EDGES "Butterfly 2" tag shape p. 51 cut @ 4" and again in white @ 4 1/2"
- MFPS "Kilt Fun" for image and sentiment
- Image colored with permanent markers
- ELEGANT EDGES "Scallop 2" p. 55 cut @ 5" in blue and again @ 4 1/2" in ivory
- Grass was created with a border punch and the corner rounded with another punch
- DOODLECHARMS Sun p. 96 cut @ 1 1/2" with shadow
- Cloud was punched and embossed with D'vine Swirl folder
- CRICUT ALPHABET (E2) Boot cut @ 3 1/2" with shadow
- Blue flower rhinestones added to boot for some bling
- MFPS "Kilt Fun" stamp set used for Get Well Soon sentiment
Here's the schedule for this week's stamps!
Ivy and Blossoms Featured December 18
Oh, Beans Featured December 19
Recipe Card Starters Featured December 20
Kilt Fun Featured December 21
5th Set this month is You've Got Style
Mini Set this month is Recipe Card Completer
Please hop along with us because you have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win. (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day because the names are drawn randomly.)
All four winners will be announced on December 22, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win, and comments on the MFPS blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday December 21, 2012.
Be sure and hop along with us for lots of inspiration. Here's the blog hop list:
Janis L (YOU ARE HERE)
Thanks for stopping by today!