Thanks for stopping by! Today over at Cricut Cardz Challenge - we have begun our Challenge #44 which is to make a Z-Fold or some call it S-Fold Halloween card using any colors and Cricut cartridges we wanted.
- Card base: Orange Value Pack card (pre-scored for easy folding!) The front cover is folded back onto itself to make the Z-Fold.
- Background starry night paper from Karen Foster Designs, Biggie Bundle, Throughout the Year #3
- The front panel background paper is cut @ 5 1/4" x 1 7/8"
- The inside background paper is cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
- The pumpkin man (doesn't he look so happy?!) is from a Cricut Cut swap I did with a couple of ladies. My ruler says he's 4". I added a black button and some orange jute to him.
- The grass came from my extra cut file. I think it's from Mickey & Friends. It was much longer than this, I just cut it long enough for him to sit behind.
- Ribbon from Michael's. I let the lighter flame barely touch the ends. This hardens the ends and keeps them from fraying. Just a second. Don't go crazy and burn your ribbon up.
- I used some Rub-Ons from Target's $1 bin to rub on "All Hallow's Eve" on the front panel.
Hop over and join in the fun! We'd love to see a Z-Fold Cricut Halloween card you make!