Wednesday, September 1, 2010

CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE #40 - SCALLOPS


Good morning!
BOO!
I just love Autumn!  Everything about it.
Today is my FIRST day being on the Design Team over at Cricut Cardz Challenge.
I'm so super excited to be a part of this spectacular challenge blog and artistic team!
scallop circles, ovals, squares, or rectangles using any cart, color and theme of your choice.
Won't you hop over and join us in the fun?

Card base SHIMMERING LAVENDER from Value pack (pre-scored for easy folding!)
Orange paper from Recollections cut @ 1 3/4" x 4 1/4"
Monster paper from DCWV Ultimate Year cut @ 1 5/8" x 4 1/4"
PAPER DOLL DRESS UP:
Tree page 52 cut in Black paper (Recollections) @ 4"
Bats page 53 cut @ 2 3/4", 2", and 1"
PAPER PUPS:
Doggie on broom page 99 (Border feature) cut @ 1 1/2"
CREATE A CRITTER:
Scallop page 62 (Phrase feature) cut @ 2 3/4" and smudged 
with lavender chalk ink from ColorBox
2 different sizes of Googlie Eyes
White gel pen for accents on bats

I hope you'll come check out our challenge and all the Design Team's creations!
Can't wait to see what you create with scallops on your card!!

Janis

11 comments:

  1. Great job on your card this week. It brought a smile to my face as soon as I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, this is such a cute card, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great Halloween card I love that doggie cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE. I love all of the carts you used.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE. I love all of the carts you used.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the challenge! Great job!!! So Cute!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute fun card it's great!!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your first card as a CCC DT member. It's so exciting!! Love the googley eyes, reminds my of being a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just awesome!!! Love that monster paper! The little puppy on the broom is great! Awesome card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Halloween card! The paper is wonderful. Thanks for
    sharing.

    ReplyDelete