Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

CRICUT CUT SWAP INVITATION

Good morning!  Yeah - our college football team won last night!  What a way to start the season!  Woo-Hoo!  Go Cocks!!


I've heard from some of you guys who are interested in doing a Cricut Cut Swap.  That's a good idea!



If you want to participate, just add your name below with the blue button.  I'll leave this open until Monday midnight.  On Tuesday I'll post a list of who is swapping with who.  I'll leave it up to you guys then to trade addresses and cut selections.


This is how it will work...
  1. All cuts must be Cricut cuts.
  2. You agree to swap at least 10 Cricut Cuts with a partner randomly selected and posted here on Monday.
  3. All cuts will need to be a maximum of 4 1/2" tall, but can be smaller.  This will allow the cuts to fit on a regular A2 size card or other project.
  4. All cuts will be assembled by you before mailing out, but not enhanced in any other way.  The recipient can then enhance how she wishes.  For example, she can then add googlie eyes, ribbon, flowers, rhinestones, etc if that's what she wants to do for her project.
Once you and your assigned partner get in touch with each other, of course, you can decide among yourselves if you want to swap more than 10 cuts, but 10 will be the minimum to play along.


After leaving your name using the blue button below, please email me your email address so I can give it to your swap partner.  You can email me at northrose at slowar dot com.  Please put "CRICUT CUT SWAP" in the subject line. I'm excited!  This is going to be fun!!


:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I hope more people join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late on finding this - maybe you'll do it again? If so, I'm in.

    ReplyDelete