Monday, September 6, 2010

MANI PEDI TIME!

Isn't she just too loveable?!  Check out that fresh Mani / Pedi.  I can just hear her saying something like, "Don't make me scratch you with my new nails I just got done.  You don't want to go there."  LOL

This digi stamp is from DIGITAL DELIGHTS BY LOUBY LOO.
They made this and a few others just for our theme this week over at PAPER PLAYTIME!  
How cool is that?!

Papers are from DCWV Nana's Kids.  The top diamond paper has glitter and the bottom bubble paper is embossed.  I love this stack.  I may have to get another one soon.

Ribbon from Michael's.

"Lovable" stamp from Recollections inked with Colorbox Chalk ink.

Have a fun day!  I hope you'll come over and visit us at Paper Playtime and play along with this week's challenge.  The theme is "CASTLES, KNIGHTS, & DAMSELS IN DISTRESS".  Interpret it any way you like, and make any kind of project you like as long as it's made with paper.  You can Cricut, Stamp, Embellish - whatever you are in the mood for.
Hugs,

Janis



5 comments:

  1. Janis~ super cute card!! LOVE the dragon and the pp you used.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for the super sweet comment you left about my annivr=ersary card
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis. It's been a long time since a chat! This is an adorable card. She has a very cute manicure and I especially love the pink heart tail. This is one of my favorite paper stacks also.

    I just love this weeks challenge idea, and I think I will try my hand at this one.

    Did you receive the ATCs I sent? I just want to make sure they got there since I lost the PO addy and sent to the other one you gave me.

    If you get a chance, please check out my blog. It's brand new and I'd love to have you visit to say hi.

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh! She is just adorable!! Her nails are awesome!!! I have and looove that paper stack, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete