Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

YOU'RE NUTS

Are you having a fun day?  I sure have been!  Here's another card I made this evening with a cut I received from Carley (click her name to visit her blog) in our Cut Swap.  She has carts I don't have and I have carts she doesn't have, so we made a wish list of what we'd love to have.  Then I cut images for her and she cut some for me and we swapped them.  How fun!  I love getting mail, and I was so looking forward to getting these cuts!

This little nutty squirrel is from Stretch Your Imagination.  The background tree paper is from DCWV The Autumn Splendor Stack and so is the little yellow mat I used to frame the squirrel cut.  Ribbon and jute from Joann's or Michael's.  I printed the sentiment on the computer using PrintMaster.  The font is Andalus @ 18pt. I used ink from ColorBox around the sentiment edges and framed it with some more of that yellow paper that I have behind the squirrel.  And yes!  Googlie eyes!!  (Every chance I get - I love those things!)  Have a restful night.  See you guys tomorrow!  Oh, and thank you all for subscribing and your wonderful, encouraging comments.  You guys are so sweet!  I almost forgot, the sentiment says, "You're the Nut that keeps me Balance."  LOL

Janis

3 comments:

  1. This is just toooo cute and I sure like the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I thought that little squirrel was so cute but I was like what would I do with him now I see how cute you made him! Cute Cute!

    ReplyDelete