Monday, September 13, 2010

IF THE SHOE FITS... BUY ONE OF EVERY COLOR!

Isn't she just precious.  She's been playing hard today - see her dirty face?  :)
And before you ask me where her hair is,
this little princess is in honor of all children who are cancer patient survivors!
I made this card with PAPER PLAYTIME'S Challenge #16 theme this week:
"If the shoe fits, buy one of every color"

Card base Lavender from Value pack (pre-scored for easy folding!)
Background papers from scraps but probably DCWV
Solid papers from Recollections
Cricut Cartridge:  PAPER DOLL DRESS UP
Dress Up Girl page 38 cut @ 3 1/2"
Shoes randomly selected from cart - cut @ 1" on Real Dial Size
Phrase printed from computer using CK Storybook @ 18 pt.

I hope you'll hop over to Paper Playtime and play along with us this week!

Janis

3 comments:

  1. Oh Janis, this is just awesome!!!! Your little girl is super duper cute! I remember playing dressup with my Mom's stuff.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girly!

    What a precious card! I am loving this sweet little angel! OK so I just got 2 new cart Mini Monsters and Robots! I ordered them a few days ago so they should be here soon let me know if you want some cuts from them I will be glad to send them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! That little girl is adorable and I love your take on the subject! Thanks so much for participating in the Paper Playtime challenge! ;) hee hee

    Pam
    simply-pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete