Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BONES HAPPY HALLOWEEN



I love making Halloween cards!!

This is my submission for CardzTV. 
Check out the challenge here and submit your own Halloween card!

Black card base from Value Pack (pre-scored for easy folding!)
Orange mat from Recollections cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Glittery eyeball mat from Cloud 9 Designs cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
Skeleton Joe from PAPER DOLL DRESS UP p. 53cut @ 4"
Green hair from PDDU p. 51 cut @ 3"
2 different sizes Green Rhinestones from Joann's
Skeleton Joe chalked with blue Stampin Up chalk
Sentiment from Rubber Stamp found in $1 bin @ Michael's
Green brad from Recollections

BOO!

:) Janis

14 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute and spooky! Love it Janis! Thanks for playing!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This is a super Halloween card! Halloween is my favorite time of year, you can't beat the brilliant fall colors! Now I'm in the mood to make a Halloween card to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh!! He is adorable!!!! I looove that eyeball paper and the green hair!! I've got mine made, just not on my blog yet. That's what I'm working on now. Well, not at this moment, but you know....LOL
    I meant to tell you that if you are still wanting cuts from Happy Hauntings, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute! I am ready to start making Halloween cards! I forget its so close I have got to order my boys costumes yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh Janis! What a super cute card!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hair on the skeleton is too funny! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE IT!!!!! Great job! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you showed your card in a video! You did get a good deal on the paper. I barely made the challenge but I invite you to take a peek at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/

    Take Care~ Sherry

    ReplyDelete