Followers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

PUMPKIN & LEAVES CARD & SURSIE IN THE MAIL TODAY!



Card base Textured Orange from Value Pack (pre-scored for easy folding!)
Brown mat cut @ 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Stripped mat (from DCWV The Autumn Splendor) cut @ 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Brown ribbon, buttons, and orange jute from Joann's
CREATE A CRITTER p. 70 Pumpkins and Leaves all cut @ 2" and 1 1/2"

This is my submission for Paper Cutz Challenge #57: use 1 ribbon, 2 buttons, and 3 colors.

Now, here's a short video of a sursie I got in the mail today!!

Thanks for stopping by!

:) Janis

7 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the "SHOUT OUT" that was so nice of you, I was beginning to wonder if it ever made it there and I am glad I could bring you a smile!!

    The card was made from Hello Kitty and the glitter card stock is from DCWV Summer Dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I seen your card, and then read that it was from Create a Critter, I thought...hmmmm I thought it was just critters on there...lol and then I watched the video...lol OK, I have to use those leaves and pumpkins.

    Great Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Love the fall theme and the ribbon and buttons! Great card for the Paper Cutz challenge! Thanks for playing along!
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love it, and I notice the blog hop button on your blog :) Can't wait to see what you com up with!

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pumkins and leaves! Awesome colors! Love that paper. I got that stack, too!! How sweet of Melissa to send you that beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete