Friday, September 3, 2010

TO BE FRANK...



I love learning new card folds!  Here's a fold I learned from watching Mary's YouTube videos.  You can see her Halloween card video with this fold by clicking here.  

This is still an A2 size card.  Not to worry - it will fit in that size envelope!
  • Card base is Orange from Recollections 
  • The LEFT piece is 7 3/4" x 4 1/4", scored @ 2 1/4"
  • The RIGHT piece is 7 1/4" x 3 1/2", scored @ 4"
  • The RIGHT piece is adhered to the center inside of the LEFT piece
  • Starry paper from DCWV The Stack 6
  • LEFT outside flap mat cut @ 2" x 4"
  • LEFT inside mat (behind RIGHT piece) cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
  • RIGHT outside flap mat cut @ 3 1/4" x 3"
  • RIGHT inside mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 3 1/4"
  • Outside Frank rubber stamp from Michael's $1 bin says, "To be frank - I love Halloween" stamped using StazOn Jet Black ink
  • Inside "Happy Halloween" rubber stamp from Michael's $1 bin stamped using StazOn Jet Black ink
  • Bat on outside from PAPER DOLL DRESS UP p. 50 cut @ 1 1/4" Real Dial Size
  • Kitty on inside from EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS p. 74 cut @ 2" Real Dial Size
  • The Cloud was in my Extra Cuts folder and I honestly can't remember what cart it's from.  Sorry 'bout that.
I'm having so much fun making these Halloween cards!!  If anyone would like to swap some cuts, please let me know.  I'd love to get some Halloween cuts from a cart I don't have like HAPPY HAUNTINGS!  Thanks!

:) Janis

8 comments:

  1. I love this card! I learned this fold from watching digital delights tutorial I think ha ha not real sure! It may have been the same one but I think it is super cute! It was a unique twist on a card! Love this one!

    Much Love,

    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh this is just sooooo cute!!! That bg paper is just perfect!! Glad to hear that your team won!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card you did such a good job, I'm going to have to watch tha video so i can learn how to make those. I bought that stamp too! Maybe I should use it LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I luv making new type of fold cards .
    TFS..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! Love it. I'm gonna make a few "Mary" style Halloween cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute LOVE IT!!! :) :) :) :) Hope your enjoying your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun Halloween card! I love that stamp too! :)

    ReplyDelete