Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

MINI BOOK "HOW TO" DEMO


Recently I showed you a Mini Book I made inspired by one received in the mail as a surprise.  (I love surprises in the mail!)  These are so easy to make and so fun to do!


Here is another one I made over the weekend:

You could put quotes and scenes on the same side, but I liked this one this way.  Don't worry, I have more strips already cut that need to become little Mini Books.  So I'm sure I'll mix things up a bit as I make more of them.

The quotes say:
  • "Perhaps imagination is only intelligence having fun." ~Unknown Author
  • "I found I could say things with color & shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for." ~George O'Keeffe
  • "I saw the angel in the marble & I carved until I set him free." ~Michaelangelo
  • "Art is the colors & textures of your imagination." ~Meghan, Los Carros Middle School, 1999
I printed them on the computer using PrintMaster. I used Trebuchet MS font at 12pt.  I then printed them on a label sheet so I could just peel them off of that and stick them to the little hanging boxes I had made.  I just love those hanging boxes.  :)

If you have any questions about this project or need more info on how to make a project like this, please do not hesitate to ask me.  (Make sure you leave your email so I can respond to you!)

Have a GREAT day, guys!  Hugs!

UPDATE:  Hi, guys!  I just got a message from The Handmade Card Blog.  She made a project from this idea.  I love it when you guys take the time to give me the links to projects you've made from one of my videos or posts!  Thank you so much!  Go check out her project and browse her blog!

:)  Janis

2 comments:

  1. Your mini book turned out adorable, I watched the video and loved the idea of the hanging tags, gonna lift that one!!! Great great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Janis!!!! Just Beautiful!
    I to love the hanging tags. I'll have to remember that. :)

    ReplyDelete