Followers

Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! Surely someone reading this today is celebrating their birthday - so happy birthday to you!


Sentiment from Stampin' Up "Bring on the Cake"
(Remember, you can shop Stampin' Up with me at stampinup.com. Click on Shop, and then choose me as your SU demo - Janis Lewis - Thanks!)

Miss Kate Cuttables "Tree with Swing"
Miss Kate Cuttables "Bird in Cage" (just used birdie)

Candi from The Royal Castle Shoppe along with foam squares for dimension adhering tree

Submitted:
Make It Monday (anything goes)
Seize the Sketch (sketch)
Clear it Out (red + something in your stash - I chose to use the Candi in the tree since I haven't pulled them out in a while - I forgot how much of them I have in different colors and designs!)
Crafting By Designs (anything goes)
Crafty Girls (anything goes)
4 Crafty Chicks (things with wings - birdie in tree)
Allsorts (ladie's day - mother's day or birthday, etc - I chose birthday)
Cupcake Inspirations (birds)

 

Now, for your daily dose of cuteness! Our girls enjoying a good weekend:
(click on photos to enlarge)