Monday, June 18, 2012

Paper Playtime's Ch#77 - Anything Goes plus add a Sentiment!

Good Monday morning to you!  It's the 3rd Monday of the month so that means it's time for a brand new challenge over at Paper Playtime! Yeah! For Ch#77 it's Anything Goes plus add a Sentiment! Easy peasy!

Project #262 of this year
Mojo Monday's Jan 2, 2012 Sketch
Mojo Monday Blinkie


  • A2 size card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
  • All papers from Hobby Lobby's "Farm Fresh" paper pack
  • ELEGANT EDGES used for rising sun p. 59 cut @ 3"
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS "Farmyard Funnies" used for sentiment stamp
  • Twine is actually from my friend, Susan, who sent me about 6 different colors in the mail to try.
The Mojo Monday Sketch for this particular one is now closed, so I can't enter it into their challenge, but I still wanted to use it on my card. :)

I hope you guys will pop over to  Paper Playtime  and play along with us this challenge! Thanks for stopping by today. Smiles :) Janis

7 comments:

  1. So, udderly funny!!! Love the creative use of the EE cut. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge this week!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore this Janis! such a beautiful design with the shapes & colors with your moo paper!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh look at that cow paper!!!! I'm gonna hunt that when I make it into HL!!! This is just way to cute!! I so love the sentiment. Just perfect with the paper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so stinkin creative my sweet friend!! I LOVE this!! The papers are fabulous...perfect with the awesome sentient!! Absolutely amazing card, as always!! LOVE it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete