Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bloom Where You Are Planted.... an Action Wobble project

The Scrapbooking Queen's Featured Designer.... You are here
Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps Blog Hop & June Release... Click here

I am so excited that I am the Featured Designer today for The Scrapbooking Queen! Woo-Hoo! Let's get right to my project I want to show you....

Project #278 of this year

  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Background papers are all from My Mind's Eye "Complete Boy" stack
  • ELEGANT EDGES for die cut  matting p. 32 Oblong with Shadow cut @ 4"
  • COUNTY FAIR Cactus die cut p. 70 cut @ 3 1/2" 
  • Image adhered with Action Wobble from  TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
  • TSQ stamp set ROYAL GARDEN used for sentiment stamp
  • Buttons from Hobby Lobby


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I love reading your comments. They make me smile! Have a GREAT day!! :) Janis
Submitted to the following challenges:
Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Paper Play - #25 use a die
Shelly's Images - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter Challenge #69 Great Outdoors

8 comments:

  1. Cute card great colors. Love the wobbly cactus

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I really like this cartridge and am so glad that I purchased it although I have not used it yet. Love the wobble action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun creation ... great job! Thanks so much for joining our "SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love the fun stamp that you put with a catcus!! Great sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, fab colours & I love the needles they look fab!


    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card a super image and wonderful colours, thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete