Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Happy Forever


For PDE Ch#22... Click Here
For my MFP&S Ticket to Ride Card.... Click Here
For my MFP&S Dad are Reel Men Card & Video... Click Here


Welcome to The Scrapbooking Queen's June Royal Release Stamp Blog Hop! We are so glad you are hopping along with us today. You should have arrived here from Michelle's blog, Magical Creative Inspiration. If not, start at the beginning at The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle! :)

Be sure and check out the special things The Scrapbooking Queen is doing for giveaways on her blog. She's got all the rules posted there, but in a nutshell...
1) There will be 1 winner for Saturday who visits all our blogs, is a follower, and leaves comments. This winner will win the ROYAL WEDDING stamp set!

2) There will be 1 winner for Sunday who visits all our blogs, is a follower, and leaves comments. This winner will win the ROYAL GARDEN stamp set!

3) One lucky winner will win BOTH new release stamp sets who visits all our blogs, is a follower, and leaves comments!

4) AND everyone who places an order during this June Stamp Release will also receive a set of 12 ACTION WOBBLES in their order! Woo-Hoo! I love me some Action Wobbles. Who else wants to get their wobble on?



Project # 230 of this year


  • Mini Card 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"
  • Background papers from My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found" paper stack:
    • Burgundy cut @ 4" x 4"
    • Pink pattern cut @ 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
  • SWEETHEARTS for Towel cut p. 68 cut @ 2 1/2"
  • Ribbons from scraps
  • Dew Drops are Royal Jewels from TSQ Royal Shoppe
  • Stamp set also from TSQ Royal Shoppe called "Royal Wedding"
  • Towels adhered with foam tape

Your next stop is Jillian's blog, Paper a La Mode.  Have a great day, and see you back tomorrow when we will be featuring another brand new stamp set released this month!

Supplies used:



:) Janis

33 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea Janis, you ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun hop! Your card is just adorable! I'm an avid follower of the Queen and you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea for a different type of card! I enjoyed your video as well. I'm already a follower.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
    HappyScrapper64@bex.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this?! Too cute!!! Love the colors, love the royal jewels (aren't they great)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. What a fun take on a wedding/shower card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot remember if I left a comment from last night...if I did...oh well...I know I left one on your video. The card rocks! I think it was the DT's fav project! You are so creative....never would have thought of this but it is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute idea! I haven't seen a card like this. You ROCKED it. TFS.
    ~Madison funkycards @ charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! What a great take on the sentiment! So creative. TFS
    Midge :)
    scrappinmidge@gmaildotcom
    scrappintoxicmidgedotblogspotdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love the YouTube video! Great tutorial:) oh and yes, I adore your card!!!
    { love love}
    Scrappinmadge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute idea!!! You all are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun card!! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janis, this is just too cute! What a clever idea. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card! I love how you list your materials for each card at the bottom of your post too :) I'm a new follower...although I've been watching your videos on youtube for quite a while!

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nicely done Janis, love your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card.. You are so creative :):):)

    Thanks so much for sharing!
    misshoanggg (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love what you came up with here:-) love the trim on the towels!!
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh this is brilliant Janis! what a fun take for a Mr & Mrs project!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. New follower. Adorable!!!!
    Wanda
    rayzn.kane020406@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this card soo original with the stamped sentiment to go with the towels on the card

    ReplyDelete
  21. I totally love these little towels, so adorable! Royal Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is so cute. I love the his/hers towel. Perfect.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh this rocks! Fab video and thank you! Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cute is this card!!! Love it! what a clever idea :) I love those little gems! I seriously have been looking all over for them!
    Tracy M

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a great card for any couple!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super Cute Card!!!Awesome!TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
    mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. super duper cute!
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete