For PDE Ch#22... Click Here
For my MFP&S Ticket to Ride Card.... Click Here
For my MFP&S Dad are Reel Men Card & Video... Click Here
Welcome to The Scrapbooking Queen's June Royal Release Stamp Blog Hop! We are so glad you are hopping along with us today. You should have arrived here from Michelle's blog, Magical Creative Inspiration. If not, start at the beginning at The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle! :)
Be sure and check out the special things The Scrapbooking Queen is doing for giveaways on her blog. She's got all the rules posted there, but in a nutshell...
1) There will be 1 winner for Saturday who visits all our blogs, is a follower, and leaves comments. This winner will win the ROYAL WEDDING stamp set!
2) There will be 1 winner for Sunday who visits all our blogs, is a follower, and leaves comments. This winner will win the ROYAL GARDEN stamp set!
3) One lucky winner will win BOTH new release stamp sets who visits all our blogs, is a follower, and leaves comments!
4) AND everyone who places an order during this June Stamp Release will also receive a set of 12 ACTION WOBBLES in their order! Woo-Hoo! I love me some Action Wobbles. Who else wants to get their wobble on?
|Project # 230 of this year|
- Mini Card 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"
- Background papers from My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found" paper stack:
- Burgundy cut @ 4" x 4"
- Pink pattern cut @ 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
- SWEETHEARTS for Towel cut p. 68 cut @ 2 1/2"
- Ribbons from scraps
- Dew Drops are Royal Jewels from TSQ Royal Shoppe
- Stamp set also from TSQ Royal Shoppe called "Royal Wedding"
- Towels adhered with foam tape
Your next stop is Jillian's blog, Paper a La Mode. Have a great day, and see you back tomorrow when we will be featuring another brand new stamp set released this month!