Monday, June 25, 2012

TSQ Royal Digi Challenge...featuring DRS Designs

Paper Playtime Ch#77... Anything Goes plus add a sentiment.... click here
Pause Dream Enjoy Ch#25... 3 Things... click here

Welcome to The Scrapbooking Queen's June Digi Challenge where it's ANYTHING GOES time! Woo-Hoo!  The Design Team is featuring DRS Designs this month who is our sponsor. These are awesome stamps! I've used 2 of their rubber stamps for my projects:
The Silhouette Hiker (reminds me of my hubbub who loves to hike in the mountains) I didn't do anything but stamp him and place him on a Mini Card (4 1/4" x 4 1/4") and added some twine and a button.

Project #275 of this year
The Proud Catch Fisherman (isn't he cute?) I colored with chalks. ELEGANT EDGES was used for the image matting ("stamp cut" @ 3"). Added some twine and a button.

Project #276 of this year
All of the papers for both of these cards are from the COMPLETE BOY stack. Great boyish papers in here!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you'll pop over to The Scrapbooking Queen's June Digi Challenge and play with us. Smiles! :) Janis
Project #276 above is entered into the following challenges:
The Cutie Pie Ch#21 One for the Boys
Love to Create #21 Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop #61 About the Boys
Victorine Originals #36 Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Great coloring job on Mr. Fisherman! I just love the striped paper....I am fishin you a great day today! Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your Cards are great! I Love the fisherman!! :) Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create for our Anything Goes Challenge!! Please Come back and play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your cards!! That hiker is an awesome silhouette!! Thanks for playing with us at Love to Crete Challenge Blog!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis,
    I just love both cards so much, that little fisherman is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards, love the fun fishing image. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your cards are cute and you have been very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are super cute :) Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and for letting me know about your challenge blog, but Unfortunatly I cant enter as they are only open to US or Canada....I am in Ireland :(
    Thanks anyway,
    Fiona L x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are SUCH great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards!

    Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards love the little fishing fella.Thank you for joining us at Cutie Pies.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge. Hugs. Lisa.

    ReplyDelete