For PDE Ch#22... Click Here
For my MFP&S Ticket to Ride Card.... Click Here
For my MFP&S Dad are Reel Men Card & Video... Click Here
Yeah June! Don't you just Love summer?! It's the first Monday of the month, so that means it's time for Paper Playtime's DIE CUT challenge! For Ch# 76 create use any type of DIE CUT and/or DIE CUTTING machine for your project and make a VACATION CARD! Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy!
We have 2 sponsors this challenge!
Our very own Design Team member, Sharon - MeeMee's Creations is sponsoring with a .... wait for it....the prize is.... it's a SURPRISE!!
Our second sponsor is The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe with a pack of 4 Action Wobbles! Woo-Hoo!
|Project # 202 of this year|
- Kraft card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Background paper from Hobby Lobby's A Day At The Beach stack cut @ 5 1/4" x 4 1/8"
- DOODLECHARMS for Sun p.96 cut @ 1 1/2"
- ELEGANT EDGES for image matting Butterfly2 cut @ 3 3/4"
- Cruise sticker & Ship sticker both from K&Co. 3D Sticker pack "Happy Trails"
- Button & Ribbon from Joann's
I hope you'll join in our challenge over at Paper Playtime! :) Janis