Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What was I THINKING?

Good afternoon! What's for supper at your house? We are going to have Bourbon Salmon we bought at our local health food store called EARTHFARE.  I can't wait. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Here's a card I made for several challenges going on right now in blogland. Feel free to click the links and play along with us. Challenges are FUN!  I have 2 challenge blogs of my own that I'd LOVE to have you play in. Here are the links to them....

PAPER PLAYTIME... Click here
PAUSE DREAM ENJOY CHALLENGES... Click here

Project # 252 of this year

  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • COUNTY FAIR Clown in Barrel p. 26 cut @ 4" with Shadow feature
  • CREATE A CRITTER Grass p. 64 cut @ 2", 1 1/2", and 1" 
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS "FAQ's" for sentiment
  • Journal punch for sentiment matting
  • Background paper from We R Memory Keepers "Yankee Doodles"
Supply Links:
Challenges Entered:

14 comments:

  1. OMG, JANIS, I was gonna use this same image and saying to make a card and you beat me to it!!! How funny is that? Yours turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.

    Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, Janis! Love your lil' clown..too cute!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what funness!!! I so so love this!!! The bg striped paper is great and that sentiment is just perfect!!! I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how cute! The twine and button are the perfect finishing touches! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card Janis. Glad you are enjoying your new cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute and funny card. love the clown and the barrel and the grasses. thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Very cute!!! Thanks for joining our Stripes challenge at Dilly Beans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) this card put a smile on my face. love it


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, so cute, thanks for sharing at MTTC, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card Janis,,,makes me smile :) Thanks for joining us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - love that clown!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Red, White and Blue Challenge.

    Hope you can stop by and play with us again soon!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an excellent fun and bright card, thank you for jining us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like the whimsy card. I want the Country Fair Cricut cartridge. Thank you for entering the Tuesday Throwdown Friendship challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer Tuesday Throwdown

    ReplyDelete