For Cardz TV Stamps Ch# 10... Click here
For Pause Dream Enjoy Ch# 23... Click here
For Pause Dream Enjoy Design Team Call... Click Here
Do you have plans for this weekend? What are you going to get into? Something fun I hope! Just wanted to pop in to show you another card I made for some challenges going on.
|Project #257 of this year|
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Background yellow paper from Hobby Lobby's "Yarn & Thread Emporium" cut @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- Background blue polka dot paper (same paper pack) cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- Yellow strip on left cut @ 1 1/8" x 5 1/4"
- Quilt strip on left cut @ 1" x 5 1/8"
- Buttons Jute from Hobby Lobby
- NATE'S ABCs "2" cut @ 1 1/4" with shadow and faux stitching added around edges
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Make a Wish" set used for "Happy Birthday" stamp
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Critter Captions" set used for "one HIP chick" stamp
- POP-UP NEIGHBORHOOD Shopper p. 22 cut @ 3 1/2" (papers for this cut from Hobby Lobby's Rodeo Girl and Complete Boy stacks)
- Everything inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress ink
Craft Punked #23 Happy Birthday / Celebration
Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday - Stitching on cards (real or faux)
Crafty Ann's #67 It's A Girl Thing
Have a great weekend! :) Janis
ha ha ha!!! you cut out Mrs. Beehive!!! Love it!ReplyDelete
Great card, I love the papers and the image used :D Thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week, Carol xReplyDelete
Lovely card & some wonderful details :)ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining Craft Punked first Challenge
Love it, the colours, image, everything :)) Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))ReplyDelete
Great card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann'sReplyDelete
Fab card, love those papers! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this timeReplyDelete
Cute card and she is darling! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!ReplyDelete
Fab card - the image and the papers are brilliant - thanks for joining Craft Punked this weekReplyDelete
Fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.ReplyDelete