Friday, June 8, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy Ch#23...MFPS


One of my challenge blogs,
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges,
is having a Design Team Call! CLICK HERE to go check it out!

Welcome to my post for Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges Friday challenge! A new question and theme is posted every Friday. 

52 Questions... Ch# 23 Challenge:
Do you like to go to the beach? Have you ever been? When was the last time you went?
For Ch # 23, Create a BEACH THEME project!
Easy Peasy!

Project #233 of this year
MFPS #5 June

I used images and sentiment stamps from Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps, the GULLIBLE MINI stamp set.

I colored my image with chalks and magic markers. So easy!

 Tag base is cut from ELEGANT EDGES "Swirl 2" on page 39 cut @ 4 1/2" using the Oblong and Shadow features.

Enter your BEACH THEME project below! :) Janis
Supplies Used: (Click the links below to find out more!) 
... 
This project is also entered into the following challenges:
Delightful Challenges - Fun in the Sun

3 comments:

  1. This is a fab beach themed card.
    Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation, great colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is brilliant , I can answer yes I love the beach and today was the last time I went, Love living at the seaside in Scotland. We have loads of gulls so this project made me smile lots, thanks for playing along on Willow Sketchie Challenge this week, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete