For PDE Ch#22... Click Here
For my MFP&S Ticket to Ride Card.... You are Here
For my MFP&S Dad are Reel Men Card & Video... You are Here
Happy June! I can't wait to show you this card I made that I colored with chalks. I used to color with chalks all the time years ago, and just sort of got into other things and forgot about it. This water and sunset background was really easy to create with chalks.
|Project #228 of this year|
MFP&S #1 June
|Get Reel Stamp Set|
- A2 size card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Layered papers for background:
- Tan 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- Bright Blue 5 1/4" x 4"
- Pattern paper (from scraps) 5" x 3 3/4"
- Image stamp & sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps "Get Reel" stamp set
- Everything inked around edges with Tea Dye ink
- Scene and sentiment both colored with chalks