Friday, June 1, 2012

Dads are REEL Men...MFPS


For PDE Ch#22... Click Here
For my MFP&S Ticket to Ride Card.... You are Here
For my MFP&S Dad are Reel Men Card & Video... You are Here




Happy June!  I can't wait to show you this card I made that I colored with chalks. I used to color with chalks all the time years ago, and just sort of got into other things and forgot about it. This water and sunset background was really easy to create with chalks.

Project #228 of this year
MFP&S #1 June

Get Reel Stamp Set
  • A2 size card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
  • Layered papers for background:
    • Tan 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
    • Bright Blue 5 1/4" x 4"
    • Pattern paper (from scraps) 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Image stamp & sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps "Get Reel" stamp set
  • Everything inked around edges with Tea Dye ink
  • Scene and sentiment both colored with chalks
Suuplies Used: 

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh!!! What Funness!!!! I so so love your card!!!!! That stamp set is fantabulous!!! Love all of the layers and how you used chalks for your coloring. Awesomeness for sure!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete