Monday, June 4, 2012

You're the Bee's Knees!

I'd love it if you guys would visit my 2 challenge blogs and play along with me! Here are my posts for my projects for these 2 current challenges:
For Paper Playtime's Ch# 76... Click Here
For Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges #22... Click Here

Thank you all so much for visiting me and leaving me such sweet comments! They always make me smile, and sometimes I even laugh out loud at your humor. You guys ROCK!!

Here's a Thank You Tag I made for a few challenges. Yes, I said Thank You TAG, not Thank You Card. Cards are fun, Tags are different and sometimes unexpected.


Project # 250 of this year
ELEGANT EDGES used to cut tag base "butterfly2" p. 51 @ 4 1/4" Oblong
CREATE A CRITTER Bee p. 68 cut @ 3 1/2"
CARDZ TV STAMPS "Thankful For You" and "Going Buggy" stamp sets
Swiss Dots CUTTLEBUG folder used for tag base

Entered for these challenge themes (click links below to visit these blogs and play along):
Cupcake Craft Ch# 195 Make a TAG
Timeless Tuesday Ch# 171 Thank You Card or TAG
Crafty Creations - CIRCLES
Crafty Catz Ch# 135 Buttons & Bows

Supplies Used:


Challenges Entered:


Thanks for stopping by today! Smiles to you!! I'd love it if you would visit my 2 challenge blogs and play along!
PAPER PLAYTIME... CLICK HERE
PAUSE DREAM ENJOY CHALLENGES... CLICK HERE
:) Janis

6 comments:

  1. Really cute tag. I love it! I just recently made one for a swap and had a blast making it.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie! I need to try some of those, I'm kind of stuck on cards...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Tag super cute, thanks for playing along with our BUTTONS n BOWS challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun tag :) Thanks for joining in with the Cupcake Craft challenge this week and good luck :) - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute Janis! Who doesn't love CAC?? You're rocking out the challenges these days! TFS

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous tag, I love the colours and your embellishments. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete