Paper Playtime Ch# 77: Anything Goes plus add a Sentiment... Click here
Cardz TV Stamps Ch# 11: Anything Goes... Click here
Happy Sunday! My friends & I decided to make a BLUE card today. Okay, so I have other colors in my card too, but the teddy dress is BLUE and the sky is BLUE... does that count?
Hop over and visit my friends and see what they made. If their card isn't up yet, check back later. :)
Lynn @ Boots and Bling Time
Susan @ It's Me Susan P
|Project # 294 of this year|
- A2 size card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS grass (darker green in back) p. 49 cut @ 1" @ Real Dial Size
- EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS grass (light green in front) p. 40 cut @ 1/2" Read Dial Size
- CREATE A CRITTER Teddy Bear p. 27 cut @ 2 1/2"
- CREATE A CRITTER Clouds cut @ 1" and 1/2"
- KAD sentiment stamp from "Of Mice and Lil Men"
- DOODLECHARMS Sun p. 96 cut @ 1 1/2"
- Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest "Lily Pad" collection
- Stickers from Walmart
- Flying trails added with black sharpie
This is my submission for the following challenges:
Catered Crop - Colors of the Rainbow or a Rainbow (rainbow colors)
Corrosive Challenges #152 Summertime Girls
Crafting When We Can #21 Summer Fun
Cupcake Inspirations #166 Photo Inspirations (used colors from photo)
Dream Valley Challenges #35 Things With Wings (bee, butterflies)
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Summer Daze
One Stitch At A Time - Summer dresses
Robyn's Fetish #113 No flowers anywhere at all
Sentimental Sundays #108 Cute and Girly
Daring Cardmakers - You're So Sweet, something sweet
Charisma Cardz #24 Summer
Cute Card Thursday #222 Here Comes Summer
Dutch Dare Card Challenge #170 Summer fun
Fab 'n' Funky #126 Polka Dots (background paper)
Scrapalicious - Summertime
Shopping Our Stash #56 Stuck on Stickers
Thanks for stopping by! :) Janis