Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ultrasound Layout Page

We are so excited that we are becoming gradnparents for the first time! I took our oldest daughter, Keri, to her first OB appointment yesterday. They did an ultrasound of our precious little bundle of joy! So tiny!! Here is a scrapbook layout I did this morning. The letters were cut out at different sizes with Cricut Cartridge - Plantin Schoolbook. The grass was cut out using Cricut Cartridge Home Accents, and the flowers were cut out using Cricut Cartridge Walk In My Garden. I used DCWV Once Upon A Time for the lettering, flowers, and double matting for the picture. The background paper (love it!) is My Mind's Eye Everyday Tango... (I have gotten so much use out of this one HUGE paper stack!!) Pop dots to pop up the flowers, Fiskars adhesive tabs for the photo matting, and Zots small glue dots to adhere the lettering and grass at bottom. More projects to come a little later on... stay tuned... I have a lot of catching up to do!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations girl! And the page is beautiful!! I'm signing up to be a follower!! Love the blog!
    ~Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Janis! Your little grandbaby will have a complete album when they get here, won't they? You go girl!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Yeah, Mary, I'll have tons of pages done before our little darling ever arrives!

    ReplyDelete