Saturday, June 6, 2009

Magic Band-Aid

Good morning, friends!


This morning I made a Get Well card using Cricut Cartridge - Indie Art, colorful cardstock from Wal-Mart, patterend & glittered cardstock from DCWV - Animal Crackers, yellow ribbon from Michael's, Zig 2-Way glue pen, Fiskar's adhesive tabs, and Pop Dots. I accented the cutout, card border, and word box with Stampin' Up! chalks.



I followed the card pattern from

"Cardz For U" blogspot.

Click here to see her instructional video.



I hand wrote the message, "Magic Band-Aid... Heals All Ouchies!" I could have printed something off the computer (but my printer is out of ink) or maybe stamped a message instead, but I was in the mood to write. :)

I hope you enjoy this idea. Have a GREAT day. And don't forget to have some FUN!

I love comments!! Don't forget to subscribe to my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Janis, it's so cute. And thanks so much for the shout out! Have a great weekend.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete