Thursday, June 18, 2009

1st Grandbaby Picture

I'm so sorry I've been so quiet these last few days. It's been wildly crazy at our house! I'm working on some crafts, so I'll try to get those uploaded today before we go out of town again.

Here's the 1st picture of our first Grandbaby!! I know you can't see much of anything. It's just the awesome thought that that is our grandbaby growing in there. Blows the mind.



I hope you all have been having a very good week. I can't wait to spend some time on line catching up on everyone's blog.

I love all the new friends I've made, links you leave in your comments, and finding someone new is following my blog.

Do something fun! And smile!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! A new little life...God is SO good!
    I'm so happy for you all.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! God is so so so so good!! I sure don't deserve it, but He loves blessing all of us anyway!

    ReplyDelete