Followers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Girls Just Know


Here's a scrapbook layout I did today. It was really fun. I didn't really pay attention to any rules like "don't mix striped paper with patterned bows"... Who needs rules for a whimsy page? LOL

I drew the girl and colored her with my finger using water color crayons. I hand wrote the "Girls Just Know" under the picture. The phrases at the bottom were typed on the computer and printed off. The background paper is DCWV - All Dressed Up.

In case you can't quite make out what the sayings are they are listed below:

  • Girls know... How to keep a SECRET!
  • Girls know...How to SHOP!
  • Girls know that a BUBBLE BATH can cure almost any stressful day.
  • Girls know what these words mean: MANI & PEDI
  • Girls know that a good friend gives you a shoulder to cry on... but a BEST friend brings a shovel to help you bury the jerk who made you cry!
I had a couple more cut out and ready, but they wouldn't fit on the page the way I liked. They were:
  • Yes, I'm going a date with him.... but it's not a "date" date.
  • Honey! I'm going shopping with the girls, but don't worry, we're not going "shopping" shopping.

Have a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Your girl turned out beautifully Janis! You did such a good job and I love the page.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete