Here's a scrapbook layout I did today. It was really fun. I didn't really pay attention to any rules like "don't mix striped paper with patterned bows"... Who needs rules for a whimsy page? LOL
I drew the girl and colored her with my finger using water color crayons. I hand wrote the "Girls Just Know" under the picture. The phrases at the bottom were typed on the computer and printed off. The background paper is DCWV - All Dressed Up.
In case you can't quite make out what the sayings are they are listed below:
- Girls know... How to keep a SECRET!
- Girls know...How to SHOP!
- Girls know that a BUBBLE BATH can cure almost any stressful day.
- Girls know what these words mean: MANI & PEDI
- Girls know that a good friend gives you a shoulder to cry on... but a BEST friend brings a shovel to help you bury the jerk who made you cry!
- Yes, I'm going a date with him.... but it's not a "date" date.
- Honey! I'm going shopping with the girls, but don't worry, we're not going "shopping" shopping.
Have a fun day!