Friday, June 19, 2009

CFU Friday Sketch #1

This is my first attempt to make a card from a sketch. I have a lot of practicing to do! Oh, and sorry the picture isn't in very good focus. Click here to go see the sketch challenge and participate! Once again, I used paper scraps from my paper bin, so I can't tell you the name of the paper. I made the flower and the word "smile" with Cricut Cartridge - Walk In My Garden. I added glitter glue to the "smile" and ends of flowers. The purple ribbon is from some spools my Mama gave me a while back. I hope you participate in this challenge! Leave a comment with a link to your creation so we can all hop over and check it out on your blog or photo album or wherever! I always love your comments! Don't forget to hit the "Follow" button for my blog. Have a fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment