Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Birdie Card




-->Here is a birdie card I made this afternoon. Unfortunately, I'll be using it as a sympathy card.
I used Cricut Cartridge Indie Art, Opal glitter glue, blue and dark blue card stock from Wal-Mart, background paper from My Mind's Eye – Everyday Tango, Pop Dots, and Fiskar's adhesive tabs.
I distressed the edges of the card and birdie with very old ink. It is supposed to be brown, but it's so old, it's color is changing to a dingy red.
The birdie was cut once in "blackout" mode and again in regular mode with a lighter color. I used Pop Dots to adhere the top layer to the bottom layer. This gives it a cool dimensional look.
I love comments! Thank you to everyone who has left me such sweet comments in the past.
If you've never left one, please do so now and introduce yourself. I like making new friends. :) Include a link to your blog if you have one so we can pop over there and see what you are up to.
Or, if you have left me comments before, I'd love to hear from you again!
Don't forget to subscribe to my blog. Have a great Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Janis, your card is absolutely beautiful! So sorry it's a sympathy card. Sending you a hug.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete