Friday, June 26, 2009

Best Buds


-->Here is my card for the day. Very simple and easy to do.

I used my NEW paper from Walmart from Best Occasions. This paper has soft and bold prints plus the solid sheets that coordinate have a different hue on the flip side. Beautiful paper.

The image is from DJ Inkers Doodlers called Bear Buds. I colored it with Stampin' Up chalks.

Ribbon and buttons from my stash. The card is from DCWV Textured card pack.

I know this is a very simple card, but I have to tell you that I am so pleased with the results. Just goes to show I guess I don't have to have every little gadget, gizmo, and trinket out there. (All though I refuse to delete anything off my wish list - afterall, it is a WISH list. LOL)

I hope all of you have a blessed and fun weekend. I would love for you to comment with a link to your simple card creations. Inspire us!

Smoochie!
Janis

4 comments:

  1. Janis your card is so cute! I love everything about it...the bears, the colors, and the papers. Great job! This is not a simple card. It took a lot of talent to put together this adorable card. Hope you'll enter the new sketch challenge. Have a good night.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I love the new look of your blog! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mary! I like to change things up a bit now and then.

    ReplyDelete