Followers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Mini Album


Since I homeschool our youngest, special needs daughter, I decided to make a simple Summer Journal of our adventures.

I have not done the cover yet (will post it later), but I did go ahead and scarpbook a page for our mini journal with the tickets from the movie we saw last week.

I cut out an article about the movie we saw (Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian) from one of my FAVORITE magazines, "Woman's World", and put that on the outside of a covered envelope.

I used the same cardstock glittered paper from DCWV All Dressed Up to cover a flash card from a pack I bought at the Dollar Store. I then attached two ticket stubs from the movie. On the other side I wrote a short description of who went, the date, and Bonnie's favorite part of the movie. It's not fancy, but it documents one of our first summer outings.


I'm so excited that my Cricut Expression has been ordered. I'm honestly hesitating to do too much paper crafting before it gets here just because I'm looking foward to using it so so so much.

Please leave a comment and link to your craft photos and blog. Take a moment to sign my guestbook at the bottom of this page, and SUBSCRIBE to my blog!

Have a fun day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment