Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cricut Expression on Order!


I am so excited!! I ordered my Cricut Expression last night. It should be here in a couple of weeks. I can't wait! Please post links to your Cricut creations, projects, cards, scrapbooks, etc! I'd love to see them!!

I ordered my Cricut Expression from HSN.com. They have a wonderful deal going on where you get the Cricut Expression, inks, and 4 cartridges! The cartridges are:

  1. Indie Art Solution Cartridge
  2. Home Accents Solution Cartridge
  3. Walk in My Garden Full Cartridge
  4. Plantin Schoolbook Full Cartridge
I can't wait to use "Walk In My Garden"!! The next cartridge I'll probably buy is "Wild Card".

Please sign the guestbook below. Post a comment with your reviews of the Cricut and links to your projects!

Have a FUN Sunday!!