Followers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

52Q Week 22 Creation










Here is my creation for the 52Q Week 22. The question was, "What direction are you going?"

I love to dream of the future and where our lives may be going. I'm always hopeful and optimistic. So I simply answered this question for me with "Dream".

I used My Mind's Eye Designer Paper from the Everyday Tango pack. The ice cream cone was cut using Cricut cartridge Indie Art on DCWV Animal crackers and Green Stack. I also used DCWV Happily Ever After paper for the cone. For the solid pink ice cream color, I used ColorBok Textured Card Stock Pastel stack and Pop Dots to pop up the cone from the background.

Please comment with a link to your creation this week. If you want to hear more about the 52Q (52 Questions - 1 each week this year), hop on over to Embers Blog by clicking here. She has a 52Q link to the right.

Do something FUN today! And then comment and tell us about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment