- Card Base Light Grey from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
- Background paper from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
- Hippo paper from same Flower Shower Stack
- Cricut Cartridge: Create A Critter
- Water page 44 cut @ 1 1/2"
- Hippo page 44 cut @ 2 1/2"
- Light Green Grass page 44 cut @ 1 3/4" and 2"
- Dark Green Grass page 45 cut @ 1 1/2"
- Cricut Cartridge: Give A Hoot
- Sun page 64 cut @ 1 1/2"
- Some cuts enhanced with chalk from Stampin' Up
- Hippo has googlie eyes! So cute! Well, they are, you know. :)
- Hippo popped up with Therm-O-Web Foam Squares
- Everything else adhered with either Scotch Photo Splits or Zig 2-Way Glue Pen
So what you got going on in the crafting universe today? Thank you for stopping by my blog! Please leave me a comment so I know you were here, and so I can come visit you and see what you are up to! I love visiting new blogs and making new friends!
Other cards I've made and posted today:
Hi Janis! I'm so gald you found my blog:) I love your cards, isn't Create a Critter the cutest cart ever?! I just love your mushroom rain card, so sweet and creative:)
Hi, I cut my hippo at 3", and yes, a new blade is really important. I was cutting things a while ago and was getting so frustrated with the paper ripping and realized that I hadn't changed my blade in forever! LOL I'm following you too now, so nice to "meet" you:) Oh and if you don't mind me mentioning,I just became a CTMH consultant and am trying to get up and going, so if you need anything let me know! See you soon! Hugs...
Close to My Heart. It's a stamping/scrapbooking company, something similar to Stampin' Up! If you are at all interested I can send you an idea book and if you email me I can fill you in on some deals;) If not, that's totally fine too, just wanted to let you know. I love the products myself...but then again I love so many products! LOL
Hee, hee, it would help if I actually gave you my email in case you are interested:)
lanipuakea @ gmail . com
I see you are having lot and lots of fun with this cart!
Post a Comment