Followers

Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm sitting at my desk looking out the window at the river glistening with the morning sunshine as it flows around the curve in the earth.  A beatufiul, bright day indeed.
If you love to crochet and want some free crochet books, leave me a comment.  I've listed all the books I have in a post yesterday.

According to UPSP tracking, my 2 new Cricut cartridges were sorted through the Anchorage post office last night.  Hopefully that means I'll get them today!  I can't wait to play with them!

(Click on either image to see the Digital Handbook for that cartridge.)


I also have cut pieces spread out on my desk that need some attention.  I'll start with those this morning and try to get a stack of Angel cards made.  Still trying to figure out how to make the angel wings.  I wish I had some vellum or something similar to use.  Oh well, something will come to mind.

Hey!  My Mama's birthday is tomorrow.  She'll be 69.  Wow!  That's OLD.  hahahahaha  (Coming from someone who used to think 40 was old until she reached it.)

I must finish my book today.  I've been really slack about that.

The DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack is calling me to open it up and use it.   LOL

I have really good vibes about today.  Do you guys ever get those feelings?  Today just feels good.  Like everything is going to fall into place.

I'll be back later with some card / craft creations,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment