Thursday, April 15, 2010

Create A Critter: TIE A YELLOW RIBBON 'ROUND THE OLD OAK TREE

Hello all my crafty, bloggy friends!

I have 2 more cards to post today.  I'm working on a video for one of them, so that will be up a little later.

Here is another Owl, Tree card I made today.  Remember I said when you were cutting images to go ahead and cut 2 and put one away?  Well, all of these cuts came from my "Cut Stash".

I made this card in Honor of our son in Iraq.  I love him so much.  I tied a yellow ribbon around the tree for him.


Here are all the details...

Card base Light Blue from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Cricut Cartridge:  GIVE A HOOT
SUN page 64 cut @ 2" (Accent Feature & Shift)
GRASS page 65 cut @ 1" and cut @ 3/4" (length overlapped) (Border Feature)
Cricut Cartridge:  CREATE A CRITTER
SUNNY DAYS page 52 cut @ 3/4" (Phrase Feature)
TREE page 68 cut @ 4"
OWL page 25 cut @ 2"
Therm O Web Foam Squares, Scotch Photo Splits, Zig 2-Way Glue Pen
All papers from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack

Check back later for a new video!

Hoot Hoot,
Janis

1 comment:

  1. Love this, I so need to cut that owl...thank your son for me for serving for our country. Thank you too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete