Followers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Baby Angels

Hello all my bloggy friends!  


I want to be creative today.



I want to make several of the cards I've seen at "A Place For My Cards".  That lady is so talented!




I got out 3 of my Cricut carts and cut several lambs (some white ones and just one little black one) from Paper Doll Dress Up.




I cut several crawling babies at 3 different sizes from New Arrival.




From the Paper Doll Dress Up I cut a bunch of Ragedy Andy (not Ann) hair for the crawling babies.




Now, I can piece the hair and crawling babies together to make angels.  The ear on one side of the head will actually end up being the angel's nose for a profile view.  (Not my idea - all of this is from the mind of the creative lady at "A Place For My Cards".)


I just need to figure out how to make the angel wings.  She used a butterfly from a cart I don't have, so I'll have to do some thinking on that.


And now that these pieces are cut, I started getting really tired.  Probably because I've been awake since 4:30 this morning.  


So, I think I'll leave this cute little cuts on my desk, grab a book, and lounge on the couch and read for a while.


I have no idea why my pictures are posting sideways.  They aren't like that in my picture file on the computer.  So annoying.  Sorry.

What are you doing today (or NOT doing)?
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment