Followers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Create A Critter: MUSHROOM RAIN

APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS.... right?
What if there is still snow on the ground where I live?
Will I still get May flowers?  Hope so.   :-)

I know the background is very plain.  C'mon... I just wanted to do something really simple and different.  Not sure if I like the plain background, but it IS different anyway.

This is my submission for 
Wee Memories Challenge: APRIL SHOWERS

Card details:
Card base textured light cream from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
All papers from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack (man, I love these papers - they are so versatile!)
Some cuts enhanced with chalks from Stampin' Up
Cricut Cartridge: Create A Critter
Mushroom page 32 cut @ 4 3/4" (trimmed off some)
Raindrops (actually it's a bird's wing - shhhh, don't tell) 
page 45 cut @ 1 1/2", 2 1/2", and 3"
Birdie (recognize that wing?) 
page 45 cut @ 3/4" 
Cricut Cartridge: Give A Hoot
Grass page 65 cut @ 1 1/2" (trimmed off some)
Birdie and Raindrops are popped up with Therm O Web foam squares.  Everything else adhered with either Scotch Photo Splits or Zig 2-Way Glue Pen.


Your turn!  Hop on over to Wee Memories and play with us!  I know you've got some great ideas about April showers.  Leave a link in the comment section here too so I can go see what you've created!

Splashing through the puddles,
Janis


2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love it! Fitting theme too since its been raining like crazy here the last couple of days. I love how you did the raindrops! Thanks so much for playing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..loove the mushroom with the birdie! :)

    ReplyDelete